How to set up a KSL Account
Setting up an account is easy and only takes a few minutes.
- Click on the person icon in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Click "Create Account".
- Enter all required information for account sign up then look for the verification email that will be sent to complete your account sign up.
- Once your account has been verified you will be able to sign in and post ads. Copy and paste this link https://deseret.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/213146328/en-us?brand_id=130174 to learn how to post ads.
*Note: Your email address and street address will not be displayed in any ad or comment.
*Note: Screen-name is not required and you are welcome to leave that field blank. The screen-name is only used on the Comment boards on News Stories. It must be unique, If someone has already selected the screen-name you entered, you will have to enter a new one.
What do I do if my account has been suspended?
If your account has been suspended, please e-mail us at email@example.com. One of our support agents will be able to find out why and look into whether or not the account can be reinstated.
There are a few reasons your account may have been suspended. Some of the more common reasons are listed below.
- A user posted an ad that is a scam or a fraud.
- A user has created multiple accounts in order to bypass our built-in limits.
- A user posted a slanderous ad against someone else.
- A user posted photos including partial nudity.
If you are a commercial user and you wish to post more ads than the terms allow, please see this article.