This article contains a running Changelog surrounding DDM's Customer Experience Team process, system, and policy changes.
- Email Response Adjustments
- Made delimiter line text more generic to accommodate various brands
- Removed user/agent image to populate in automated emails
- Fixed source header image and adjusted for branding
- Year-End Cleanup
- Scrubbed deleted and suspended tickets and set up recurring checks to ensure legitimate issues are found in a timely manner.
- Closed all pending tickets to allow fresh reporting for the new year and to help with ticket forms and schedule
- Created system scheduled office hours for ticket reporting, Talk voicemails, and future automated responses. It also includes the ability to insert holiday hours.
- Determined reporting needs and finalized Analytics specific ticket form
- Phone line named "Customer Support Line"
- Purchased compatible headsets for all agents
- Verified that no blocked numbers needed to be transferred over from existing phone system
- Set up the sales line as designated failover number should Zendesk/Twillio ever go down. We will check outage reports on a semi-annual basis to determine if we need a dedicated support failover number
- Completed 1st team training on Talk usage
- 16 additional articles awaiting review
- Changed policy surrounding free pickup services in classifieds. We will no longer moderate these ads to go to the services verticle.
- Adjusted access for backend reps from admin to agents
- Ownership of Feedback group email changed from Nikki to Austin
- Informed Classifieds of numerous complaints surrounding Outdoorsy rentals in travel trailer sub cats
- Informed Classifieds of over 25 unique complaints about featured ad "duplicates"
- Enabled Side Conversations (processes not yet implemented)
- Removed Local reviews, Product, and Feedback groups (Renewing ticket routing)
- Set up a new brand named "Internal DDM"
- Created agent profile and analytics group
- Worked with IT to create Analytics@deseretdigital.com
- Set up Zendesk/Gmail forward for analytics forward
- Implemented ticket routing triggers
- Set up custom views for analytics agent role
- Purchased local # to allow current support # to forward to
- Assigned agent access and enabled talk for team members
- IT created custom rules to allow connection through our network. Post-test successful.
- Enabled text functionality (Still need to set up features)
- Disabled "Wrap-up" settings
- 9 articles pending review and 7 being currently worked on
- Created wireframe for the future structure of our helpdesk
- Created ticket satisfaction comment query (needs a few more tweaks to be presentable)
- Started work on CX dashboard
- Enabled 2nd trial of CX moments to get us through the rest of the year. planned subscription purchase in Jan 2020.
- Team currently has 5 active projects with 19 in the queue.