This article contains a running Changelog surrounding DDM's Customer Experience Team process, system, and policy changes.
- Fixed desktop notifications throughout team improving identification of incoming calls
- Input all internal contacts into Zendesk userbase to allow faster internal call transfers
- Activated and integrated the "One time Secret" App into our instance to help with the creation of random passwords for all tickets that require a password reset.
- Overhauled all ticket forms and fields to allow for streamlined and accurate reporting within Zendesk
- We have purchased the decided theme "Flatrock" and are currently site mapping. Working with Joe afterward on getting the pages to brand.
- Scrubbed existing guide content and now have 26 articles ready for the next deployment steps
- Enacted price gouging policy surrounding the current state of emergency
- All moderated listings are now inputted into Zendesk to help centralize reporting
- Cars, Homes, Jobs, and Classifieds SOP's created, vetted and rolled out
- Clarified the motor vehicles ad posting limit of 2 within Classifieds.
- Met with Sift and enacted a "Start from Scratch" implementation plan for our current integration
- The team is limiting the amount of "Decisions" made in Sift until we get rolling on the new implementation.
- Created a new CX dashboard to track team performance
- Rolled out the first version of team performance metrics and associated KPI's
- We are LIVE!!! All calls are now going through Zendesk with a forward from 801-333-7422 to our Zendesk provided number. A lot has gone into this to make sure everything worked properly. A condensed list provided below
- Worked with IT to allow Talk access for each of our agents. We now have rules in place to allow the system to communicate correctly
- Trained agents in the usage of Talk and optimized headsets/browser for phonecalls
- Fixed issues with Talk ticket creation not inputting correctly
- Validated and activated previously setup schedules, Talk workflows, and agent accesses
- We have adjusted a handful of existing processes around troubleshooting tickets
- We now have a 24 hour follow up policy that we are following to ensure that our clients are getting the help they need even after our first interaction
- We finalized the Homes new ticket field inputs. After we finish all other verticles and support functions we can go live with the updated ticket forms for better tracking
- Joe in Design is working on the selecting of our Guide Theme as well as helping with the site mapping
- Article creation has been halted until we get our new manager here and trained up on everything
- We tweaked an existing policy regarding business listings and will tackle this further once we get some concrete definitions in this area
- A new policy has been implemented that will restrict users from coordinating listing posting from outside the US. Outsourcing the posting of one's listings is now prohibited
- We have started a new chapter of our relationship with Sift and will be meeting with them on a regular basis to get better trained on how to best utilize the software. Hoopes has been involved and will advise on the technical portions/improvements of our instance We have a long way to go, but we are working in the right direction
- Email Response Adjustments
- Made delimiter line text more generic to accommodate various brands
- Removed user/agent image to populate in automated emails
- Fixed source header image and adjusted for branding
- Year-End Cleanup
- Scrubbed deleted and suspended tickets and set up recurring checks to ensure legitimate issues are found in a timely manner.
- Closed all pending tickets to allow fresh reporting for the new year and to help with ticket forms and schedule
- Created system scheduled office hours for ticket reporting, Talk voicemails, and future automated responses. It also includes the ability to insert holiday hours.
- Determined reporting needs and finalized Analytics specific ticket form
- Phone line named "Customer Support Line"
- Purchased compatible headsets for all agents
- Verified that no blocked numbers needed to be transferred over from existing phone system
- Set up the sales line as designated failover number should Zendesk/Twillio ever go down. We will check outage reports on a semi-annual basis to determine if we need a dedicated support failover number
- Completed 1st team training on Talk usage
- 16 additional articles awaiting review
- Changed policy surrounding free pickup services in classifieds. We will no longer moderate these ads to go to the services verticle.
- Adjusted access for backend reps from admin to agents
- Ownership of Feedback group email changed from Nikki to Austin
- Informed Classifieds of numerous complaints surrounding Outdoorsy rentals in travel trailer sub cats
- Informed Classifieds of over 25 unique complaints about featured ad "duplicates"
- Enabled Side Conversations (processes not yet implemented)
- Removed Local reviews, Product, and Feedback groups (Renewing ticket routing)
- Set up a new brand named "Internal DDM"
- Created agent profile and analytics group
- Worked with IT to create Analytics@deseretdigital.com
- Set up Zendesk/Gmail forward for analytics forward
- Implemented ticket routing triggers
- Set up custom views for analytics agent role
- Purchased local # to allow current support # to forward to
- Assigned agent access and enabled talk for team members
- IT created custom rules to allow connection through our network. Post-test successful.
- Enabled text functionality (Still need to set up features)
- Disabled "Wrap-up" settings
- 9 articles pending review and 7 being currently worked on
- Created wireframe for the future structure of our helpdesk
- Created ticket satisfaction comment query (needs a few more tweaks to be presentable)
- Started work on CX dashboard
- Enabled 2nd trial of CX moments to get us through the rest of the year. planned subscription purchase in Jan 2020.
- Team currently has 5 active projects with 19 in the queue.